Mining Groote Eylandt Destination
Mining Groote Eylandt. South32 Limited owns 60 per cent of GEMCO and Anglo American Plc holds the remaining 40 per cent. GEMCO is currently one of the largest and lowestcost manganese ore producers in the world. GEMCO is an opencut strip mining operation, which includes crushing, screening, washing and dense media separation.